Customer Service Representative - Taiwan
About the job
MCC has extensive experience in the manufacturing and delivery of high-quality semiconductors products, including extensive marketing and sales network throughout the world: Americas, EMEA, Asia
We are looking for Customer Service Representative (CSR), based in Taiwan. The MCC CSR interact with customers to handle inquiries, customer order management, shipping and logistical management, and provide information about an organization’s products and services.
- Develop and maintain a professional and positive working relationship with key customer contacts.
- Establish and maintain regular dialogue with key internal and external stakeholders with regards to business fulfilment, logistics and finance
- Coordinate outbound shipping to customers; Maintain customers shipping instruction.
- Invoicing and auditing transaction
- Responsible for working with Account Manager to establish, maintain, and improve the business relationship between the customer and MCC
- Accounts may also have assigned to distribution partners in which case CSR is main point of contact for operational matters/issues.
- Central point of contact for internal customer needs such as document requests, internal sales reports, finance reports
- Load new orders and order changes to meet customers’ requirements. Be the customer/factory liaison- dealing with progress enquiries.
- Understands and supports established sales policies and procedures to provide proper and effective treatment to customers.
- Overview EDI transactions and check that order entries and change orders are successfully supported.
- Run, review, and distribute periodic reports as requested.
- Validate that all delivery notes invoiced are reported in the system and have been reviewed.
- Maintain open backlog to avoid customers supply issues.
- Forecast VMI to assure that customer inventory remains supplied.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office programs specifically Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Excellent organization skills.
- Must be service oriented.
- Ability and willingness to work in a dynamic international environment, to interact and communicate with different cultures.
- Ability to work pro-actively, anticipating and resolving customer issues.
- Detailed oriented and precise.
- Sound business sense and ability to judge when to escalate by formulating a business case for Business Unit or Sales Rep evaluation.
- Knowledge of SAP HANA ERP system for customer order management.
- Experience in Supply Chain and Customer Service role would be advantageous.
- Experience in working within the Semiconductor industry would be advantageous.
- Knowledge of Model N price quote system would be advantageous.
Job Location: New Taipei, Taiwan (onsite)
Please send your application in English.